Please note - at this time I only accept dogs.
I am thrilled to offer you full pet salon services with convenience you will find nowhere else.
I come to you- and can adapt to almost any schedule. You'll spot the van traveling all over the northwest metro area of Minnesota.
It's all in the van! Come on in for a tour!
How is mobile grooming
I've had a number of people ask, "How can you do the same things a grooming salon does?"
There are two different types of dryers, a vacuum system, thermostat controlled heat and air conditioning, and AC/DC electrical systems. The van carries its own sound insulated generator, and is totally self contained. No electrical hookup is needed.
Pictured left is the tub area. This is a full size grooming tub and can accommodate most dogs.
The tub uses a hydraulic pump to bring heated water from a 50 gallon clean tank beneath the tub, up through a controlled nozzle. The dirty water drains through the bottom of the tub into a grey water tank, also located under the tub. I use a range of professional quality pet shampoos and products. Pictured below right is the hydraulic (adjustable height) grooming table. It doubles as a stepstool, aiding larger dogs in stepping over into the tub. It has a professional, no-slip ribbed rubber surface, and two grooming arm attachments for security. This is the view looking in from the side doors.
Please visit the other pages of the site for more information!
Advantages to Mobile Grooming:
- The van comes to you - I can fit into almost every schedule!
- I don't have a dozen dogs running around or barking all day, as in salons - the small van space is quiet, soothing and less stressful for your dog.
- The same high quality services are available to you - with the convenience of a home visit.
- Average grooming time is 1 to 1.5 hours - not all day. You don't have to worry about dropping off, picking up, or leaving your dog for hours.
- Perfect for people who like, or need, to stay at home - especially in bad weather.
NEW CLIENTS: By law, proof of rabies vaccination must be presented before services can be provided. This must be the certificate, showing the expiration date, not the collar tag. Thank you!
Special care is taken to ensure your pet has all the comforts of home while you do what you need to do - you don't even need to be home! I can also meet you at your vet if your dog needs sedation.